We're currently hiring:
For 20 years we've been combining strategic insight, innovative design thinking, and a talent for technology to create brand-led experiences for a variety of organisations. We have a diverse portfolio of clients including BAM, BT, National Grid, National Poetry and the United Nations and work closely with senior managers.
The essence of the job is to proactively engage with the client and effectively resource and manage budgets so that we continue to deliver excellent work for the client (and their business) and to make this an enjoyable experience for all those involved.
We're looking for an individual with personality and enough of a background in creative services to know when it's the right time to push buttons and when to take your foot off the clutch with our clients as well as our own team. You should be as capable of exciting and inspiring people as you are at managing expectations; while forging relationships with our clients and understanding their business needs and objectives.
Typical tasks include day-today client interaction, setting briefs and writing proposals. Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities and keeping the team up to date on a regular basis.
- Essential skills/attributes
- Excellent spoken and written English (spelling, grammar and punctuation)
- Taking an interest in the client's business and sector/industry landscape
- Deliver engaging, informative, well-organised presentations
- Understand how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Sense of humour
- MS Office - Word, PowerPoint, Excel (Mac or PC)